By bus it takes only 50 minutes to travel from the main bus station in Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands.
Travel Times to Genting Highlands
There are 5 bus services a day from Kuala Lumpur city to Genting Highlands which are available to book online.
|Kuala Lumpur||Genting Highlands||Cost||Company|
- The journey by bus from Kuala Lumpur to the Genting Highlands takes 50 minutes.
- Children under 2 years can travel for free on this service.
Buy Tickets to Genting Highlands
Use the Search Box below to buy your bus tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands.
Kuala Lumpur Bus Station
Bus services to Genting Highlands depart from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Kampung Malaysia Raya, 47100 Kuala Lumpur.
Genting Highlands Bus Station
Bus services from Kuala Lumpur arrive in Genting Highlands at the Awana Genting Bus Terminal.
About Genting Highlands
Genting Highlands is a resort development located on Mount Ulu Kali at an altitude of around 1,800 metres above sea level. This location gives both outstanding views and a noticeably cooler climate. The resort was first opened in 1971 with a single hotel accessible by a newly constructed road and has now grown to 7 hotels, accessible by road and two cable car systems, along with wide range of attractions. The growth in Genting Highlands has been partly due to the granting of gaming licence to the development and it is the only place in mainland Malaysia where casinos can legally operate. Genting Highlands is still growing and new facilities are constantly under construction.
Amongst the things to see and do Genting Highlands are:
- Casinos: The two main casinos are Genting Casino and SkyCasino.
- Theme Parks: Genting Highlands currently has four indoor theme parks (Snow World, Genting Bowl, Skytropolis Funland and Video Games Park) and outdoor film related theme park due to open in 2021.
- Chin Swee Caves Temple: Taoist temple with a 9 storey pagoda.
- Awana Horse Ranch: Horse riding centre located inside in a country club.
- Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm: Fruit farm and flower gardens open to visitors.