Terminal Bersepadu Selatan is the main long distance bus station in Kuala Lumpur. This airport terminal building style bus station is located about 10 km south of Kuala Lumpur with the intention of reducing the amount of traffic in the city itself.
Terminal Bersepadu Selatan is easy to reach via the train station next door, Bandar Tasik Selatan station, from where passengers can connect to regular long distance train services, the KLIA transit line running from the city centre to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and the Rapid KL network of suburban train and bus services.
About Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
Terminal Bersepadu Selatan is a massive and modern bus terminal opened in 2011, with 19 departure platforms on level 2 of a 6 level building.
Bus services arrive into level 2 of Terminal Bersepadu Selatan and customers can enter the station via the escalators which go up to level 3 where the ticket counters are located. From level 3 passengers can reach the adjacent Bandar Tasik Selatan station via a foot bridge in order take one of the many different train services into Kuala Lumpur city centre.
Location of Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
Terminal Bersepadu Selatan is located 12.2 km by road from Merdeka Square.
Facilities at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
Terminal Bersepadu Selatan has lots of facilities. The station, like KL Sentral railway station, has been designed to be as much a shopping mall as it is somewhere to go to board public transport.
Facilities at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan include:
- Convenience stores and clothes shops on the 3rd and 4th levels.
- There is a food court and a number of fast food restaurants, such as KFC, on the 4th level.
- There is a Post Office on the 3rd level.
- There are several Muslim prayer rooms on both the 3rd and 4th levels.
- Left luggage lockers are located on the 3rd level.
Buying Tickets at the Bus Station
The ticket counters are located are located on level 3 of Terminal Bersepadu Selatan. There are 59 staffed ticket counters and 12 self service machines. Terminal Bersepadu Selatan operates a centralised ticketing system which means you can buy any ticket from any counter or self service machine. When you reach the counter or self services machines you will be given a list of available seat options on an electronic display screen after indicating your destination and date of travel.
On busy days the wait for the ticket counters can take up to an hour. A common practice in Malaysia is for people travelling in a group to send one person to do the queuing and this means it can take some time for each customer to finish their transaction because they are buying multiple tickets.
Buy Tickets online
Use the Search Box below to buy travel tickets to and from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan.
For other journeys from Kuala Lumpur change the destination of travel in the Search Box above.
Bus to Melaka
There are 3 different bus services a day from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Melaka which are available to book online.
|07:00||09:12||12 MYR||Express||Aerosystem Tour & Travel|
|09:00||11:12||12 MYR||Express||Aerosystem Tour & Travel|
|15:00||17:12||16 MYR||VIP||Billion Star Express|
- Journey Time: The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka is scheduled to take 2 hours 12 minutes.
- Tickets: Buy tickets for bus services from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Melaka.
Bus to Ipoh
There are 3 different bus services a day from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh which are available to book online.
|00:15||03:23||26 MYR||VIP||Billion Stars Express|
|09:00||12:08||28 MYR||VIP 24||Sri Maju Group|
|23:59||03:07||31 MYR||VIP||Alisan Coach|
- Journey Time: The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh is scheduled to take 3 hours 08 minutes.
- Tickets: Buy tickets for bus services from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh.
Bus to Butterworth in Penang
There are 4 different bus services a day from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Butterworth in Penang which are available to book online.
|00:15||05:17||37 MYR||VIP||Billion Star Express|
|07:30||12:32||39 MYR||VIP||Alisan Coach|
|10:30||15:32||39 MYR||VIP 24||Sri Maju Group|
|11:30||16:32||44 MYR||Express||Aerosystem Tour & Travel|
- Journey Time: The journey by bus from Kuala Lumpur to Butterworth in Penang is scheduled to take 5 hours 02 minutes.
- Tickets: Buy tickets for bus services from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan in Kuala Lumpur to Butterworth in Penang.