By bus in takes 3 to 4 hours to travel 256 km from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur. There is no direct rail connection from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur. You can, however. fly between Kuantan and Kuala Lumpur with Malaysia Airlines.
Travel Times to Kuala Lumpur
There are 15 bus services a day from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur which are available to book online.
|08:30||12:30||24.11 MYR||Plusliner MY|
|10:00||14:00||24.11 MYR||Plusliner MY|
|12:00||16:00||24.11 MYR||Plusliner MY|
|15:30||19:30||24.11 MYR||Plusliner MY|
- Transnasional bus services are scheduled to complete the journey from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur in 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Plusliner MY bus services are scheduled to complete the journey from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur in 4 hours 00 minutes.
Buy Tickets to Kuala Lumpur
Use the Search Box below to buy your bus tickets from Kuantan to Kuala Lumpur.
Flights from Kuantan Airport to Kuala Lumpur International Airport are also available to book through the Search Box above.
Kuantan Bus Station
Bus services to Kuala Lumpur depart from Terminal Sentral Kuantan.
Kuala Lumpur Bus Station
Bus services from Kuantan terminate at Kuala Lumpur’s main long distance bus station, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan.
National Textile Museum in Kuala Lumpur
The National Textile Museum is located on Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur. The museum is housed within a historic building constructed in 1905, which was originally used as the headquarters of the Federated Malay States Railways. The museum is open daily from 09:00 to 18:00 and admission is free.
The exhibits in the museum are displayed in four themed galleries:
- Pohon Budi Gallery: Exhibition relating to the development of the textile industry in the Malay peninsula.
- Pelangi Gallery: Colourful exhibition of different print designs.
- Teluk Berantai Gallery: Exhibition focusing on the production of the distinctive Malay songket which is constructed by stitching together component fabric pieces shaped like flowers
- Ratna Sari Gallery: Display of jewellery and other accessories traditionally used in Malaysia.